Lawn & Landscaping Services for Residential Properties in Plano, TX
Some of our top-rated services include pest control, lawn mowing, tree and shrub care, and more.
Plano is a city located in north Texas, nestled between 4 lakes: Lavon Lake, Lake Ray Hubbard, Grapevine Lake, and Lewisville Lake. Although the city is named after its flat plains, Plano is home to some majestic and towering trees, such as the 200-year-old tree located in Bob Woodruff Park.
The outdoor activities are countless in Plano. From nature preserves to the balloon festival and beyond, there are so many ways to enjoy the fresh air and all that the city has to offer. Our company is honored to serve the Plano community and surrounding cities. We offer top-rated lawn and landscaping services such as tree and shrub care, lawn care, pest control, lawn mowing, and much more.
View Plano, TX Lawn Care
Lawn Care Services
View Plano, TX Pest Control
View Plano, TX Lawn Mowing &
Mowing & Maintenance
View Plano, TX Irrigation &
Sprinkler Repair Services
Your lawn will stay healthy year-round with our lawn care and health services.
- Fertilization: We give your lawn the correct amount of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium your turf needs to grow strong, lush, and green. We have a wide range of different types of fertilizer on hand so that we can pick out which kind will work best for your lawn based on the health of your soil and what it is in need of. Our fertilizer program runs throughout the majority of the year to ensure that your grass is never lacking the nutrients it needs.
- Weed Control: We utilize both pre-emergent and post-emergent treatments to keep your lawn free of weeds year-round. Common weeds in the Plano area include nutsedge, bittercress, and spurge. Unlike other lawn care companies, we will never charge more to eradicate a particularly stubborn weed.
- Aeration: Core aeration is the process of creating small holes throughout your lawn to loosen compacted soil. These holes make for perfect tunnels that essential resources like water, nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium use to travel deep down into the soil and directly to the roots of your grass. In turn, your grass grows much thicker and stronger compared to when it was struggling to grow in compacted soil.
- Fungus & Diseases: Leaf spot and dollar spot are common lawn diseases that we see in the Plano area. We'll identify the issue, treat the lawn disease, and then work with you to come up with a lawn care plan to nurse your grass back to health. Preventing a lawn disease issue in the future comes down to consistent lawn care services like fertilization and weed control.
- Grub Control: It is best to prevent grubs before they can hatch in your soil and eat away at your roots. That is why we offer preventative treatments in late spring to ensure that the damage never occurs. However, if you missed out on our preventative treatments this year and are starting to see signs of grub damage, our company also provides curative treatments. We will eradicate the grubs from your lawn and then implement a plan of action to reverse the damage that has been done by the grubs.
Our Lawn & Landscape Maintenance Services
- Lawn Mowing: Our mowing program begins in March and ends in the middle of November as the winter season rolls in. We will always mow, string trim, edge, and blow the debris off of your hardscapes with every visit. Our mowing frequency always depends on the time of the year. From March-April and October-November, we will visit bi-weekly because your grass is growing at a slower pace at this time. From April until October, we will visit weekly to keep up with the rapid growth.
- Trimming & Pruning: Together, trimming and pruning will ensure that your trees and shrubs not only look pristine but are also as healthy as can be. Our trimming and pruning service can be scheduled as a one-time visit or a reoccurring program. At each visit, our experts take a look at the type of plants you have and trim and prune them according to the needs of each specific plant type. We will always clean up after ourselves and can promise that no clippings will be left behind.
- Annual Flowers: Spring and fall annual flower installation will give your landscape a beautiful pop of color. Pansies and dianthus flowers are popular choices for fall, while vincas and pentas are popular choices for spring. When we plant your new flowers, we'll add a little bit of compost with fertilizer in it to give your new plants a jumpstart. Included in our annual flower installation service is a guide on how to care for each new plant that we add to your landscape beds.
- Mulch Installation: Mulch will protect your soil from extreme temperatures, erosion, and more. We often install cedar, shredded hardwood, black, and red mulches in the Plano area. Our crew hand places the mulch over your landscape beds and will leave a little space around each plant base to ensure that they still have room to breathe and won't become cut off from essential resources.
- Yard Cleanups: Yard cleanups can be scheduled at any time throughout the year, however, they are very popular in the spring and fall seasons. Hire our crew to clean up debris, pull weeds, replenish mulch, trim shrubs, and much more. Our yard cleanups will increase the appearance and curb appeal of your property. You can even go the extra mile and add on our flower installation service to give your yard a pop of fresh color!
- Leaf Removal: Our company has everything for your leaf removal needs. From our blowers to our vacuum truck, your property will be leaf-free by the time we're finished! You can schedule this service whenever is best for you, however, we suggest calling us sooner rather than later to ensure you get a spot on our leaf removal calendar!
We handle all kinds of pests, both indoors and outdoors.
- Perimeter Pest Control: Pesky insects like ants, cockroaches, and spiders are no fun to find on your property or inside your home. We apply premium pesticides around the border of your home, ensuring a thick barrier that these insects won't cross. Just like every one of our services, we offer a warranty for our perimeter pest control service. If you notice activity 7-10 days after our treatment, we'll come back and re-treat at no cost to you.
- Indoor Pest Control: If you notice insects inside your home, call our team. We'll take care of the issue by treating the inside of your home with our pest control products as well as creating a barrier around the outside of your home to ensure that they stop entering in from the outside. We recommend that you only utilize our indoor pest service if you are currently dealing with an infestation. This will limit the use of unnecessary chemicals indoors.
- Flea & Tick Control: The peak of the flea and tick season in Plano starts in April and runs until October. We protect your property throughout the entire flea and tick season with one treatment per year. Our treatments are safe for both indoor and outdoor use to ensure that your family and your pets are safe wherever they venture on your property!
- Bed Bug Control: Our crew will do a thorough check through the rooms of your home and isolate the areas that are affected. From there, we will treat under the faceplates of your light switches, the crevice where the bottom of your baseboard meets your carpet, and other places where bedbugs tend to hide. We also offer a 30-day warranty that starts once no live bed bugs are found.
- Chigger Control: Our chigger treatments are applied twice, 2 weeks apart. This takes care of both sides of the egg cycle. Normally, these two applications are all you will need to stay protected from chiggers for the rest of the year. We offer a 30-day warranty after the second treatment.
- Termite Control: Termite control is extremely important to protect the structure of your home. We provide a one-time treatment with a lifetime warranty on the home, in most cases. Our termite control treatment process is extensive and includes a thorough home inspection, a treatment if necessary, and annual inspections.
- Mosquito Control: Reduce the number of mosquitoes on your property so you can better enjoy your time outdoors. We apply our treatment once a month from April to October. Depending on the size of your property, our crew will either use a fogger or a hose to apply the treatment. If you still see mosquitoes on your property after an application, we will return to reapply for free.
You can rely on our pest control treatments to eradicate the problem safely and effectively.
Irrigation Repair Services
- Irrigation Repair: Our licensed irrigation technicians can repair any and all irrigation systems to ensure that your property is always well-watered. Our licensed irrigation experts can troubleshoot the issue, locate cut cables with our wire locators, install smart controllers with wifi, fix broken pipes, repair valves, and much more. Our parts and labor include a 1-year warranty.
Our licensed arborist can care for your trees and shrubs.
- Tree & Shrub Fertilization: Signing up for our tree and shrub fertilization program will give your larger vegetation the strength they need to stay full, strong, and able to ward off any diseases or insect infestations. The first treatment of our program is a quick-release product that eventually levels out into a slow-release product, giving your tree quick access to nutrients while also stretching the benefits out across many months. From there, we include 2 free checkups where we will search for any signs of insect or disease issues.
- Tree & Shrub Disease & Insect Control: Our team can solve insect issues in your trees and shrubs such as crepe myrtle bark scales, webworms, emerald ash borers, and spider mites. Additionally, we also treat plant diseases like root rot and oak leaf blister. We have plant experts on our team who are excellent at identifying the root cause of the plant issues you are dealing with and coming up with effective solutions to ensure that your trees and shrubs recover from the disease or insect infestation.
- Iron Treatments: Our soil does not naturally contain the amount of iron that our trees and shrubs need to thrive. Iron deficiencies cause yellowing leaves with green veins. We offer a one-time iron treatment that is typically applied in the spring before the buds on your plants start to turn into leaves. This treatment serves as a supplement for your trees and shrubs and will prevent your leaves from yellowing due to a lack of iron.
- Palm Tree Fertilization: It is best to apply palm tree fertilization in March as we gear up for the summer season. Our team will apply granular fertilizer to your palms to keep them strong all year. Typically, this fertilization treatment is a deep-root application. If you happen to have a particularly large palm tree, however, our crew will use a trunk injection approach instead.
- Diagnosis & Consulting: Not quite sure what's wrong with your trees and/or shrubs? We can help. We have a licensed arborist on staff that can help you identify why your tree isn't thriving as it should be! Once we know the root of the issue, we can come up with a plan to help you nurse your trees and shrubs back to optimal health.
View all of our comprehensive tree and shrub care services.
Sign up today for any of our lawn and landscaping services.
Our company provides top-rated lawn and landscaping services to residential properties in the Plano, Texas area. We also service surrounding cities like Allen and Frisco. You can rely on our personal 100% iron-clad, risk-free, double money-back guarantee; if you are not more than satisfied with our work, we will make it right at no cost to you.
If your home is located in Plano or in a nearby area, call our team at 972-516-0001 to schedule any of the above programs or services.