We provide lawn and landscaping services to residents in The Colony, TX.
Our services include lawn mowing, fertilization, pest control, tree and shrub fertilization, and more.
The Colony, Texas is a beautiful city in Denton County that borders Lewisville Lake. It is home to around 43,000 residents and has been named one of the top 20 places to live in the United States, in addition to one of the top 15 safest cities in Texas. With excellent schools, numerous recreational opportunities, and the stunning Grandscape shopping mall, The Colony is truly a wonderful place to reside.
Those who call The Colony home take great pride in their properties and we don't blame them! The city boasts a median home value that is north of $300,000 and features properties with attractive lawns and landscaping. At CitiTurf, we specialize in providing the professional lawn and landscaping services that are needed to keep your grass, landscape beds, and other parts of your property in excellent condition. Our top-rated services include lawn mowing, fertilization, pest control, tree and shrub fertilization, and more.
Our lawn and landscape maintenance services include lawn mowing, trimming and pruning, and more.
- Lawn Mowing: Our exceptional lawn mowing services are available to residents in The Colony area from March to mid-November. Each lawn mowing visit also includes string-trimming, edging, and blowing away debris.
- Trimming & Pruning: Keep your shrubs, hedges, and trees well-manicured and healthy with our trimming and pruning services. This regular maintenance helps your plants stave off diseases and insects.
- Mulch Installation: Spruce up your landscape beds in The Colony with a fresh layer of mulch. Our mulch ground coverings are available in multiple varieties, including cedar, shredded hardwood, black, and red.
- Leaf Removal: Let us remove the layers of leaves from your property when they accumulate in the fall. We collect leaves from across your yard and then use a vacuum truck to haul them away.
- Yard Cleanups: If your property in The Colony needs some TLC, then our yard cleanups are for you. We remove weeds and debris from your landscape beds, in addition to trimming and pruning your plants.
- Annual Flowers: Annual flowers add seasonal color to enhance your landscape. We install annuals in the spring and fall, with flower selections tailored to the time of year.
Keep your grass in peak condition with our lawn care and health services.
- Fertilization: Our 8-step fertilization program provides your lawn with the care and nutrients it needs to enjoy healthy growth and withstand natural stressors. If you want thicker, greener grass, then you will benefit from our fertilization services.
- Weed Control: Weeds take away essential resources such as nutrients and water from your grass. We target these nuisances with both pre-emergent and post-emergent treatments to eliminate them from your lawn.
- Aeration: Our aeration services soften hard, compact soil so that more air, water, and nutrients can reach your lawn's roots. We offer core aeration in the spring and fall to residents of The Colony.
- Fungus & Diseases: Don't let fungus or disease ruin your lawn. We provide treatments to cure a wide range of ailments, including dollar spot and brown patch, and restore your turf to peak health.
We can protect your home from mosquitoes, ants, spiders, termites, and other pests.
- Mosquito Control: Reduce the number of mosquitoes on your property with our mosquito control services. We offer monthly mosquito control treatments from April to October to protect your family from these disease-spreading pests.
- Grub Control: Grubs feed on your lawn's roots and can destroy your turf if untreated. We offer summer grub control services to prevent them from impacting your grass.
- Flea & Tick Control: Safeguard your property from fleas and ticks by signing up for our flea and tick control services. We apply treatments both indoors and outdoors to provide all-encompassing coverage for your property.
- Perimeter Pest Control: Our perimeter pest control services help prevent common pests like ants, spiders, and roaches from entering your home. We apply treatments every 3 months to consistently reinforce their effectiveness.
- Interior Pest Control: We offer interior pest control as part of our perimeter pest control services to add another layer of protection to your property. If you have noticed bugs indoors, then we can help eliminate them.
- Bed Bug Control: Don't let bed bugs overtake your home. If you have a bed bug problem, we will inspect, isolate, and treat all impacted areas to clear them from your property.
- Chigger Control: Keep chiggers away from your property with our chigger control services. We apply 2 treatments spaced 2 weeks apart to interfere with the chigger reproductive cycle and eradicate these pests.
- Termite Control: Termites can cause serious damage to your property. If you detect signs of termite activity, we offer treatment options that can eliminate the colony and protect your home.
Comprehensive Tree & Shrub Care
- Tree & Shrub Fertilization: Give your plants the nourishment they need to grow strong and healthy with our tree and shrub fertilization services. We perform an annual deep-root treatment and complete 2 checkups to ensure your plants remain in great shape.
- Iron Treatments: We can replenish the iron supplies in your iron-deficient trees and shrubs. Our treatments are applied via soil probe or trunk injection and restore a healthy green color to your yellowing leaves in The Colony.
- Crepe Myrtle Bark Scale: Bark scales are small white insects that feed on the sap of your crepe myrtles. We eliminate them with trunk spray and systemic insecticide treatments that are usually applied in the late spring or early summer.
- Palm Tree Fertilization: We fertilize your palm trees in March to position them for optimal growth and health in the warmer months ahead.
- Diagnosis & Consulting: If your trees and shrubs appear to be in ailing health, then our tree experts can help you diagnose the issue and devise a specific treatment plan to get them back on track.
Our team at CitiTurf includes an ISA Certified Arborist who guides our tree and shrub care program.
Irrigation Repair Service
Is your irrigation system not working correctly? If so, we have licensed technicians who know how to repair and redesign irrigation systems so that they run properly and efficiently.
Schedule our lawn and landscaping services in The Colony, TX.
At CitiTurf, we provide professional lawn and landscaping services to residents in The Colony, TX. Our services improve the appearance, health, and safety of your property and are backed by our personal 100%, iron-clad, risk-free, double money-back guarantee. We have worked to deliver only the best results for our clients since our founding in 2005. If you are in the market for a quality, reliable lawn and landscaping company, call us today at 972-516-0001 to schedule our services!