We provide lawn and landscaping services to residents in The Colony, TX.
Our services include lawn mowing, fertilization, pest control, tree and shrub fertilization, and more.
The Colony, Texas is a beautiful city in Denton County that borders Lewisville Lake. It is home to around 43,000 residents and has been named one of the top 20 places to live in the United States, in addition to one of the top 15 safest cities in Texas. With excellent schools, numerous recreational opportunities, and the stunning Grandscape shopping mall, The Colony is truly a wonderful place to reside.
Those who call The Colony home take great pride in their properties and we don't blame them! The city boasts a median home value that is north of $300,000 and features properties with attractive lawns and landscaping. At CitiTurf, we specialize in providing the professional lawn and landscaping services that are needed to keep your grass, landscape beds, and other parts of your property in excellent condition. Our top-rated services include lawn mowing, fertilization, pest control, tree and shrub fertilization, and more.
The Colony, TX
View The Colony, TX Lawn
Lawn Care Services
The Colony, TX
View The Colony, TX
Pest Control Services
The Colony, TX
View The Colony, TX Lawn Mowing &
Mowing & Maintenance
The Colony, TX
View The Colony, TX Irrigation
& Sprinkler Repair Services
Our lawn and landscape maintenance services include lawn mowing, trimming and pruning, and more.
- Lawn Mowing: Our exceptional lawn mowing services are available to residents in The Colony area from March to mid-November. Each lawn mowing visit also includes string-trimming, edging, and blowing away debris. We start off the program by mowing your lawn bi-weekly in March. In April, once your grass starts to grow a little faster, we'll switch to weekly visits. Once October rolls around, we'll switch back to bi-weekly and we'll have our last visit in mid-November.
- Trimming & Pruning: Keep your shrubs, hedges, and trees well-manicured and healthy with our trimming and pruning services. This regular maintenance helps your plants stave off diseases and insects. You can either schedule this as a one-off service to give your property a quick boost in appearance or you can sign up for our reoccurring trimming and pruning service. Either way, our crew will trim and prune your plants as if they were our own. We are knowledgeable about the plants in The Colony and will trim them according to each plants' specific needs for optimal growth.
- Mulch Installation: Spruce up your landscape beds in The Colony with a fresh layer of mulch. Our mulch ground coverings are available in multiple varieties, including cedar, shredded hardwood, black, and red. We typically install mulch annually in the spring, however, you can schedule this service more often and at any time of the year.
- Leaf Removal: Let us remove the layers of leaves from your property when they accumulate in the fall. We collect leaves from across your yard using tarps and leaf blowers. Once the leaves are in a pile at your curb, we don't stop there! We'll completely remove the leaves from your property using our vacuum truck. When our crew leaves your property, so do all your leaves!
- Yard Cleanups: If your property in The Colony needs some TLC, then our yard cleanups are for you. We'll spruce up your landscape by removing debris and weeds from your landscape beds. Additionally, we'll tackle overgrown shrubs and hedges by trimming them down. Our crew will leave your property looking freshly manicured with no leftover debris in sight!
- Annual Flowers: Annual flowers add seasonal color to enhance your landscape. We install annuals in the spring and fall, with flower selections tailored to the time of year. We don't just stop at the installation, though. Our team will fill your landscape bed with compost to encourage the new plants to thrive. We will also guide you on how to care for your new plants to ensure they stay as healthy as can be.
Keep your grass in peak condition with our lawn care and health services.
- Fertilization: Our 8-step fertilization program provides your lawn with the care and nutrients it needs to enjoy healthy growth and withstand natural stressors. If you want thicker, greener grass, then you will benefit from our fertilization services. We'll visit your property 8 times throughout the year to give your grass everything it needs to thrive. Our fertilization program also includes weed control treatments to keep those pesky plants at bay.
- Weed Control: Weeds take away essential resources such as nutrients and water from your grass. We target these nuisances with both pre-emergent and post-emergent treatments to eliminate them from your lawn. This program is an 8-step program that also includes fertilizer treatments throughout the year. By signing up for our weed control program, you can rest easy knowing that your lawn is cared for year-round.
- Aeration: Our aeration service reduces compaction in your soil so that more air, water, and nutrients can reach the roots of your grass. This process significantly increases the health of your grass and allows it to grow stronger by giving it more direct access to essential resources. We offer core aeration in the spring and fall to residents of The Colony. We highly advise that this service is scheduled annually.
- Fungus & Diseases: Don't let fungus or disease ruin your lawn. We provide treatments to cure a wide range of ailments, including dollar spot, brown patch, TARR, and gray leaf spot. Once we identify and cure the lawn disease you are having issues with, we'll come up with a plan to help reverse the damage on your lawn. This typically means a strict regimen of lawn care services.
We can protect your home from mosquitoes, ants, spiders, termites, and other pests.
- Mosquito Control: Reduce the number of mosquitoes on your property with our mosquito control services. We offer monthly mosquito control treatments from April to October to protect your family from these disease-spreading pests. Depending on the size of your property, we'll either use a fogger or a spray application. Our mosquito control program includes a 30-day warranty. If you still see a large mosquito population on your property in between applications, we'll return to re-spray your property at no cost to you.
- Grub Control: Grubs feed on your lawn's roots and can destroy your turf if untreated. We offer grub control treatments to prevent them from doing a lot of harm to your lawn. In late spring/early summer, we'll apply a preventative grub control application. This is the best way to prevent grubs altogether. If you skipped preventative grub control this year and are starting to notice the signs of grub damage, we also have a curative grub treatment that will help eradicate the infestation.
- Flea & Tick Control: Safeguard your property from fleas and ticks by signing up for our flea and tick control services. We apply a treatment both indoors and outdoors to provide all-encompassing coverage for your property. The peak season for fleas and ticks in The Colony is April - October, however, you can schedule this service at any time during the year. Your property will only need one application per year to get you through the flea and tick season.
- Perimeter Pest Control: Our perimeter pest control services help prevent common pests like ants, spiders, and roaches from entering your home. We apply treatments every 3 months to consistently reinforce their effectiveness. We'll spray 3 feet up the foundation of your home and 5-10 feet out onto your lawn to create a barrier. If you continue to see a pest problem 7-10 days after one of our treatments, call us and we'll come re-treat your property for free.
- Interior Pest Control: We offer interior pest control as part of our perimeter pest control services to add another layer of protection to your property. If you have noticed bugs indoors, then we can help eliminate them. We recommend that you opt for our interior pest control service only if you are actually seeing the pests inside your home. This helps us reduce any unnecessary treatments inside your home.
- Bed Bug Control: Don't let bed bugs overtake your home. If you have a bed bug problem, we will inspect, isolate, and treat all impacted areas to clear them from your property. Our bed bug treatment process is extremely thorough. After our initial visit to treat your home, we will check back in two weeks later to see if we eradicated the issue. If we do end up finding more bed bugs, we'll re-treat your home and schedule another check-in.
- Chigger Control: Keep chiggers away from your property with our chigger control services. We apply two treatments spaced two weeks apart to interfere with the chigger reproductive cycle and eradicate these pests. Once these two treatments are completed, our 30-day warranty kicks in; if you notice a chigger issue after our last treatment and within a 30 day period, we'll return and re-treat for free.
- Termite Control: Termites can cause serious damage to your property. If you detect signs of termite activity, we offer treatment options that can eliminate the termites and protect your home. If you sign up for a yearly termite inspection, in most cases, you'll receive a lifetime warranty on the home.
Comprehensive Tree & Shrub Care
- Tree & Shrub Fertilization: Give your plants the nourishment they need to grow strong and healthy with our tree and shrub fertilization services. We perform an annual deep-root treatment and complete 2 checkups throughout the rest of the year to ensure your plants remain in great shape. If we happen to find any issues during our checkups, we'll address them right away and get your trees and shrubs back on track.
- Iron Treatments: We can replenish the iron supplies in your iron-deficient trees and shrubs. Our treatments are applied via soil probe or trunk injection and restore a healthy green color to your yellowing leaves in The Colony. Our iron treatments are a one-time, annual treatment, typically scheduled in the spring. However, we also offer this treatment at other times of the year, including in October.
- Crepe Myrtle Bark Scale: Bark scales are small white insects that feed on the sap of your crepe myrtles. We eliminate them with trunk spray and systemic insecticide treatments that are usually applied in the late spring or early summer. After our initial treatment, we'll schedule a checkup for sometime later in the summer. Our crew will return to your property to check on your crepe myrtles and make sure that the bark scales did not return.
- Palm Tree Fertilization: We fertilize your palm trees in March to position them for optimal growth and health in the warmer months ahead. For smaller palms, we'll drill a few holes in the soil surrounding your palm and apply granular fertilizer to those holes. If your property has a larger palm, we'll use a trunk injection method instead.
- Diagnosis & Consulting : If your trees and shrubs appear to be in ailing health, then our tree experts can help you diagnose the issue and devise a specific treatment plan to get them back on track. We'll always work to find the most efficient and effective solution for your trees while also keeping your budget in mind.
Our team at CitiTurf includes an ISA Certified Arborist who guides our tree and shrub care program.
Irrigation Repair Service
- Irrigation Repair: Is your irrigation system not working correctly? If so, we have licensed technicians who know how to troubleshoot, repair, and redesign irrigation systems so that they run properly and efficiently. Our team can handle any and all types of irrigation systems. We proudly provide a full warranty on all of our parts and labor for one year.
Schedule our lawn and landscaping services in The Colony, TX.
At CitiTurf, we provide professional lawn and landscaping services to residents in The Colony, TX. Our services improve the appearance, health, and safety of your property and are backed by our personal 100%, iron-clad, risk-free, double money-back guarantee. We have worked to deliver only the best results for our clients since our founding in 2005. If you are in the market for a quality, reliable lawn and landscaping company, call us today at 972-516-0001 to schedule our services!