Lawn care specialist needed. This is a rare opportunity to work for this highly successful full landscape maintenance company that cares for its team and is committed to doing what is best for the customer. We are looking for the right individual to join our team of professionals. We offer excellent pay for individuals with good agronomic experience and work ethics. Experience the difference working in a low-stress and high-quality environment.
All Our Employees Enjoy:
- 401K matching retirement
- Holiday pay
- Reliable weekly pay
There is a lot of opportunity to move up if you learn new skills, provide great quality and work hard. We are willing to invest in you and provide training to help you become the expert in your field. We want you to be successful and make a great living.
We care about our team members and want you to succeed. As a team we take part in giving back to our community and those in need. We support many charities, families of fallen heroes, none profits, SPCA and animal shelters, etc.
About The Job:
- Perform fertilization and weed control treatments of client properties daily.
- Diagnose any pest or disease issues in lawns.
- Communicate with customer when any issues.
- Execute all required chemical application responsibilities efficiently and safely.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, some overtime may be required
- Saturdays - Optional
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Take a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Must be 21 years old or over to drive
- Valid drivers license
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work outside at all times of the year
- Ability to lift 80lbs regularly
- Able to safely operate machinery and hand tools as directed by supervisor
- Experience is a plus but we are willing to train the right motivated individual