We provide lawn and landscaping services for residential properties in Allen, TX
Our services include fertilization, yard cleanups, lawn mowing, tree and shrub care, and much more.
Allen, Texas is the fourth largest city in Collin County with about 100,000 residents. In previous years, Allen has earned the award of the second-best place to live in America as well as the second safest city in the state of Texas. If you are lucky enough to discover what the city of Allen has to offer, you will find these awards to be accurate!
With the median home value sitting well over 300,000, the homeowners in Allen tend to take great care of their landscapes and seek professional and reliable lawn and landscaping services. That's where we come in. Our company goes above and beyond for the residents of Allen with our personal 100% iron-clad, risk-free, double money-back guarantee. Some of the services we offer include fertilization, tree and shrub care, yard cleanups, lawn mowing, and much more.
View Allen, TX Lawn Care Services
Lawn Care Services
View Allen, TX Pest Control Services
View Allen, TX Lawn Mowing & Maintenance Services
Mowing & Maintenance
View Allen, TX Irrigation Repair Services
Our lawn care and health services include fertilization, weed control, and more.
- Fertilization: Our fertilization program includes 8 treatments per year to keep your lawn supplied with essential nutrients all year long. We utilize a slow-release fertilizer that will slowly release fertilizer to your lawn over an extended amount of time. That way, your lawn will always be receiving a constant supply of nutrients. Plus, we have multiple fertilizers to choose from, and our technicians will use the appropriate type depending on the specific needs of your grass.
- Weed Control: Unlike other lawn care companies, we don't charge extra depending on the weeds that are invading your property. We treat any and all weeds under our program. We utilize pre-emergent weed control to create a barrier on your soil that will prevent newly germinated weeds from breaking through your soil. We also apply post-emergent treatments to take care of any existing weeds or any weeds that managed to slip by our pre-emergent barrier.
- Aeration: Compacted soil is one of the main reasons that your roots are not getting the nutrients, air, and water that they need to grow strong grass. Our core aeration service will loosen up your soil by removing small cores of soil from your lawn. With your soil now loosened, the roots of your grass will be better able to absorb nutrients, water, air, and sunlight. With improved access to nutrients and resources, your grass will be able to grow healthy and strong.
- Fungus & Diseases: Fungus and disease issues like leaf spot and dollar spot are common in the Allen area. At CitiTurf, we can inspect your lawn and identify any type of lawn disease and fungus that may be affecting it. Then, we can take the appropriate measures to get rid of the issue, so your lawn can get back to full health.
Keep your property in tip-top shape with our lawn and landscape maintenance services.
- Lawn Mowing: We offer a lawn mowing service that starts in March and runs throughout the second week of November. During these months, we will either mow your lawn on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, depending on the time of the year. In addition to just mowing, we will string-trim any hard-to-reach areas, edge between your lawn and sidewalks, driveways, walkways, and landscape beds, and blow any debris off of your hardscapes.
- Trimming & Pruning: We offer a trimming service that is designed to cut back any plant overgrowth and get your plants looking nice and manicured to increase their aesthetics. We also offer pruning to help preserve the health of your plants by removing any parts that are diseased, dead, or infested with insects. You can sign up for our trimming and pruning service as a one-time service, or you can schedule it as a reoccurring service.
- Annual Flowers: We offer annual flower installations in both the spring and fall. In the spring, some popular flowers that we can install include vincas, pentas, begonias, zinnias, and more. In the fall, we can install pansies, dianthus, and more! Our experts are very knowledgeable and will help you pick the placement of your flowers so that they fit perfectly into your existing landscape and will receive enough sunlight to thrive.
- Mulch Installation: Protect the soil in your landscape beds with a mulch ground covering. We typically install cedar, shredded hardwood, black, and red mulch for our clients in the Allen area. We can install mulch in your landscape beds any time of the year, but spring is a popular time to schedule this service because mulch will help to protect your plants from dehydration during the hot summer months.
- Yard Cleanups: Hire our crew to completely transform your property with our yard cleanup service. When you schedule this service, we will pick up twigs and other debris from your lawn, bag them, and remove them from your property. We will also remove any weeds that we find in your landscape beds so that they can't bring down their appearance or steal nutrients from your plants. Plus, we will also trim your plants and prune any that need it, so you'll be left with healthy plants that are well manicured.
- Leaf Removal: In addition to bringing down the curb appeal of your property, leaf piles on your lawn can also deprive your grass of nutrients, harbor mold, and attract insects. When you schedule our leaf removal service, we will not only collect the leaves from your property and gather them up on the curb, but we will also suck them up using our vacuum truck and transport them off of your property.
Protect your home from fleas, ticks, bed bugs, termites, and more.
- Mosquito Control: Here in Allen, TX mosquitoes can be a real problem for a large part of the year. We offer a mosquito control program that will drastically reduce the number of mosquitoes on your property. Our program runs from April through October and we will apply our treatments once per month. Our treatments last until the next one is applied, so there will never be a gap in coverage.
- Grub Control: If grubs are not taken care of in a timely fashion, they can quickly turn your once strong, green lawn into a brown, weak one. We offer a preventative grub control service that is designed to penetrate your soil and eliminate any grub eggs before they hatch, so you'll never have to deal with a grub problem in the first place. If you're dealing with a current grub infestation, we can take care of them with our curative treatments.
- Flea & Tick Control: Fleas and ticks can cause problems for you, your family, and your pets. We offer a premium flea and tick control service to eliminate these pests from not only the outside of your property, but inside of it as well. We will spray our flea and tick control product around the outside of your home to eliminate any fleas and ticks that may be residing there. Will will also apply our product inside of your home to take care of any fleas and ticks that may have found their way inside.
- Perimeter Pest Control: Build a barrier around your home to prevent pests from getting inside with our perimeter pest control treatments. This service consists of 4 treatments per year, spread out every 3 months. The product that we use is effective against a number of insects including ants, spiders, roaches, and many more. We can even stay inside of your home if you notice an abundance of pest activity inside.
- Interior Pest Control: Sick of seeing creepy crawlers and other insects in your home? We can help with our interior pest control service. We will spray areas of your home that we know pests frequently inhabit such as under your sink, along your baseboards, under any kitchen appliances, and more. Our treatments can take care of many different types of insects, including spiders, ants, and cockroaches.
- Bed Bug Control: If bed bugs have infested your home, we are the company to call! We offer a bed bug treatment service that will effectively eliminate these pests from your home. After an initial inspection where we determine which rooms in your home are infested, we will follow a thorough routine that involves removing the faceplates off of your light switches and spraying our treatments there, as well as around any furniture in the room. We will also have you remove any soft items such as blankets, clothing, pillows, etc., and dry them on high heat for at least 30 minutes to kill the bed bugs on those items.
- Chigger Control: When you schedule our chigger control treatments, we will come out to your property to administer our liquid and aerosol-based treatments. We apply our treatments on the outside and inside of your home, to make sure that we eliminate any chiggers on your property. This treatment consists of 2 separate applications, 2 weeks apart. This takes care of both sides of the egg cycle to ensure that you and your property are protected.
- Termite Control: If your home is dealing with a termite problem, you'll need to deal with it as soon as possible to minimize any damage. We can perform a thorough inspection of your home, and if we find any termites, can administer our treatment to get rid of them. We offer termite control as a one-time treatment, but you can also schedule yearly inspections.
We have been providing exceptional lawn and landscaping services to the Allen, TX community since 2005.
We handle all things trees and shrubs - from fertilization to diagnosis and consulting.
- Tree & Shrub Fertilization: Keep your trees and shrubs healthy and strong by signing up for our tree and shrub fertilization service. We will administer this treatment via a deep root injection. This fertilizer will slowly release nutrients to your plants over the course of a year, providing them with the nutrients that they need to thrive. Our treatment also includes a systematic insecticide that will kill insects that feed on your plants.
- Iron Treatments: If the leaves on your trees are starting to turn yellow with green veins, it's time to contact us to schedule an iron treatment. We can either treat your trees and shrubs in the spring before their buds turn into leaves or after their leaves have fully developed. We administer our treatments via a trunk injection or a soil probe, and both in some cases if your trees are really struggling.
- Crepe Myrtle Bark Scale: If you notice some grey and white insects all over your crepe myrtle tree, give us a call. We can treat this issue with a topical treatment and a systemic insecticide. Our topical treatment will kill bark scale insects on contact while our systematic insecticide works by absorbing into the tree and killing these pests as they feed on the sap.
- Palm Tree Fertilization: Our palm tree fertilization service will provide your palm trees with all of the nutrients they need to flourish. We will drill holes around the trunks of your palm trees and apply a granular fertilizer that will provide your trees with an influx of nutrients. We can also do trunk injections for large palm trees. We offer this service in March.
- Diagnosis & Consulting: Sometimes, it's clear to see that your trees and/or shrubs are having trouble but it's hard to tell why. Our experts are here to help you identify the issue and create a treatment plan to get your trees and shrubs back to optimal health.
Our Irrigation Repair Service
- Irrigation Repairs: Irrigation systems are important as they provide your lawn and plants with the water that they need to grow healthy. If your system isn't working properly, it's time to schedule our irrigation repair service. Our licensed technicians are trained to work on all kinds of irrigation systems and can repair or replace almost any component. Some common parts that we can repair include broken pipes and valves, pumps, timers, controllers, rain sensors, sprinkler heads and nozzles, and much more!
Schedule our lawn and landscaping services for your residential property in Allen, TX.
At CitiTurf, our main focus is our customers' complete satisfaction. We offer a personal 100% iron-clad, risk-free, double money-back guarantee to ensure that you are more than satisfied with our services. We provide our lawn and landscaping services to residential properties in the Allen, TX community, as well as surrounding areas like Plano, Frisco, and McKinney. Give our team a call today at 972-516-0001 to schedule.