Professional Lawn Care Services in Plano, TX
Our lawn care services include lawn fertilization, weed control, aeration, lawn insect control, and more!
Plano, TX, located in Collin County, is a wonderful city that is home to over 285,000 people. Whether you live in Plano or are just visiting, you'll never run out of things to do in this city. If you want to explore the natural beauty of a Plano, you can visit the Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve. This 800-acre park has close to 8 miles of concrete trails and an additional 5 miles of soft-surface trails, so you can spend an entire day (or two) exploring. This park also features a playground, a reservable pavilion, and a lake where you can go canoeing or kayaking.
At CitiTurf, we offer a plethora of high-quality lawn care services that are designed to keep your property in tip-top health. The lawn care services that we offer to homeowners in Plano, TX include lawn fertilization, weed control, aeration, lawn insect control, lawn disease control, and tree and shrub care services. Give us a call today at 972-516-0001 to sign up for any of our lawn care services.
Our lawn fertilization service will supply your grass with the nutrients that it needs to thrive!
Lawn fertilization is an important lawn care service because it will supply your lawn with the nutrients that it needs to thrive throughout the year. At CitiTurf, we offer an 8-step lawn fertilization program that includes multiple fertilizer applications to ensure your lawn has all of the nutrients that it needs to grow strong and healthy. We use a slow-release granular fertilizer because it slowly releases nutrients to your lawn over time, ensuring that your grass always has a steady supply of the nutrients that it needs. What's more, we don't use a one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to the fertilizer that we use for lawns in Plano, TX. Instead, we carry multiple types of fertilizer, and our technicians decide which type to use depending on the specific needs of your lawn.
Our lawn fertilizer is chalked full of essential nutrients that your grass needs to flourish, including nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.
Keep your property free of weeds by scheduling our weed control service.
Weeds can be a real problem for homeowners for a variety of reasons. Not only are they unsightly and can drag down the curb appeal of your property, but they also compete with your grass for nutrients and other resources such as sunlight and water. At CitiTurf, we offer a weed control program that is available to homeowners in Plano, TX. Our weed control service utilizes two different approaches to eliminating weeds, which are:
- Pre-emergent weed control - This type of weed control works by forming a barrier on your lawn with our herbicides. When newly germinated weed seeds try to break through the soil, they will come into contact with this barrier and die, so you'll never even see them!
- Post-emergent weed control - If any weeds do happen to slip by our pre-emergent treatments, we will attack them using our post-emergent spray. We will spray any existing weeds on your lawn to eliminate them, so you can enjoy a weed-free lawn.
Take Advantage of Our Core Aeration Service!
If you notice that your grass isn't growing as well as it should, it may be because the soil on your lawn is compacted. That's where our core aeration service comes in. We offer our core aeration service to homeowners in Plano, TX and it is designed to loosen compacted soil on your lawn. When you schedule this service, we will run our aerator machine over your lawn, which will remove small cores of soil from it. This process loosens your soil and makes it easier for nutrients, water, air, and sunlight to reach the roots of your grass. With improved access to nutrients and resources, your grass will have everything it needs to grow nice and strong. We offer our core aeration service in both the spring and fall, and we recommend scheduling this service once per year to ensure the roots of your grass always have access to the nutrients and resources that they need.
You can leave the cores of soil that we removed on your lawn and as they decompose, they will return nutrients back to your soil.
Our lawn insect control services are effective against grubs, chinch bugs, Bermuda mites, and armyworms.
Lawn insects can be a real problem in the Plano, TX area. That's because they like to feed on your grass or the roots of your grass, which can lead to extensive damage. At CitiTurf, we offer lawn insect control services to put a stop to these lawn-damaging pests. Our lawn insect control services include:
- Grub control - Grubs feed on the roots of your grass and can cause a lot of damage to your lawn if they are not dealt with. We offer a preventative grub control treatment to prevent these pests from ever becoming a problem. We also offer curative treatments if you're dealing with a current infestation.
- Chinch bug control - Chinch bugs feed on the fluids inside of your grass blades by piercing them with their mouthparts and sucking the fluids out. Our chinch bug treatment will wipe out these pests.
- Bermuda mite control - If you have a bermudagrass lawn, you need to be on the lookout for these insects. They suck the sap from the stems of your grass blades, causing the grass to die. We offer treatments to eradicate these pests from your lawn.
- Armyworm control - These pests feed by eating away at your grass blades. Our armyworm control treatment will stop armyworms in their tracks, so they can't continue to damage your lawn.
Our lawn disease control treatments can stop lawn diseases like brown patch, gray leaf spot, dollar spot, and take-all root rot in their tracks.
Lawn diseases can be a real problem here in the Plano, TX area. If a lawn disease gets a foothold in your yard, it can start to spread and cause a lot of damage to your lawn. At CitiTurf, we offer curative lawn disease control to stop lawn diseases in their tracks so that they can't continue to spread. Our curative treatments are effective against a variety of lawn diseases including:
- Brown patch
- Gray leaf spot
- Dollar spot
- Take-all root rot
Tree & Shrub Care
Keep your trees and shrubs in pristine health with our tree and shrub care services.
Your trees and shrubs play a large role in the overall curb appeal of your property, so you'll want to make sure that they are in optimal health. At CitiTurf, we offer a variety of tree and shrub care services to keep your plants in Plano, TX healthy and looking their best, including:
- Tree and shrub fertilization - We will deliver nutrients to your trees and shrubs through a deep root treatment. This treatment will be absorbed by the roots of your plants, providing them with all of the nutrients that they need.
- Tree and shrub disease control - We will inspect your plants for any signs of disease, and if we find one, we can administer the appropriate treatment to cure the disease.
- Tree and shrub insect control - If your trees or shrubs become infested with insects, we can apply our curative treatment to eliminate the infestation.
- Iron treatments - If your plants are suffering from an iron deficiency, you'll want to sign up for our iron treatments. We will deliver iron to your plants through either a soil probe or a trunk injection, so they'll have all of the iron that they need to produce healthy, green leaves.
Our palm tree fertilization service will give your palm trees the nutrients they need to boost their growth!
Give us a call today to schedule any of our lawn care services for your home in Plano, TX.
If you're looking to ensure your grass and plants thrive this year, you'll want to sign up for our lawn care services. We offer all of our lawn care services to homeowners in Plano, TX and surrounding cities such as Allen, Frisco, McKinney, and Murphy. Give us a call today at 972-516-0001 to sign up for any of our lawn care services!