CitiTurf is a fast-growing, financially stable, locally-owned company serving Sachse, Wylie, Murphy, Plano, Allen, Lucas, Parker, Fairview, McKinney, Frisco and The Colony. We have been in business over 15 years, have more than 180 team members and serve over 9,000 clients. We offer Fertilization and Weed Control, Mowing, Trim Services, Irrigation Repair, Tree & Shrub Health Care and Home Pest Control.
We care about our team members and want you to succeed. As a team, we take part in giving back to our community and those in need. We support many charities, families of our fallen heroes, nonprofits, SPCA and animal shelters, etc.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a highly successful landscape company that cares for its team and is committed to doing what is best for the customer. Experience the difference working in a low-stress and high-quality environment.
We are looking for Landscape Team Leaders and Laborers to join our team!
About The Job:
- Use hand/power tools to maintain lawns
- Dig holes using hand tools with a max depth/width of 6 in to install & repair sprinkler systems
- Lay sod & plants
- Involves bending, stooping, lifting and stretching on a frequent basis
- Additional duties may include light facility/equipment maintenance & inventory
- May operate motorized vehicles
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs daily, work in extreme weather
- Transportation provided to worksites from central location in Murphy, TX
- Team Leaders must have a valid driver license
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, some overtime may be required
- Saturdays - Optional
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Take a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
About CitiTurf, LLC:
- 401K matching retirement
- Holiday pay
- Reliable weekly pay