Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control Services
- Dark Green, Weed-Free Lawn
- Impress Clients, Relatives, Friends and Neighbors – A Green Weed Free Lawn Will Make You The Envy of The Neighborhood — Everyone Compares The Color of Their Grass To Their Neighbors.
- All applications coordinated with our mowing schedule to ensure the most effective fertilization and weed control treatment everytime
- For very little money you can have a green, weed free lawn. The impact to drive up appeal, resell value, disease prevention, elimination of thinning issues, reduced mowing frequency all easily offset the very low const to keep your lawn green, healthy, disease, and weed free.
- Frequent onsite inspections by our TDA licensed technicians will ensure we catch and prevent disease, fungus, insect, and grub worm problems before they cause major damage that will cost $1000’s to repair.
- Aeration, grub treatments, disease prevention and treatment, winter rye, over seeding
Buying Criteria for Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control Services
(a few important questions to ask when selecting a pest control company)
- Do you charge extra to kill grassy weeds (Crab grass, Dallis grass, Johnson grass)? Do you charge extra to kill Nutgrass? Exactly which weeds are not included in the price you quoted me? CitiTurf quotes one price for everything. We do not play games. The price we quote includes every possible weed that may appear in your lawn.
- Do you guarantee a maximum number of paid treatments without trying to sell me something else to solve my problem? If so, how many? CitiTurf guarantees a maximum of 8 applications… anything more is at our expense.
- Do you coordinate the mowing around each fertilization, weed, aeration and per-emergent application? CitiTurf times each application around your mowing schedule. This is critical.
- Do you outsource your fertilization and weed control treatments to another company? CitiTurf staff provides each treatment. We do not outsource any service to another company. This is important to maintain quality standards, insurance requirements and the safety of your property and family. Likewise, outsourced services are difficult to coordinate with the mowing schedule.
- Are your technicians licensed with the Texas Department of Agriculture? This is a must. Specifically verify that the license is with the TDA (TX Dept of Agriculture).
- Does your company carry a minimum of $1,000,000 in liability insurance to protect me in the event of damage? If not, your homeowner’s policy is at risk.