- Absolutely No Faster Way to Create a Beautiful Drive Up Appeal
- Impress Clients, Relatives, Friends and Neighbors – You Must Have Bright, Brilliant Flowers if You Want To Be the Envy of The Neighborhood.
- Whatever your favorite flower, from Petunia, Salvia, Lantana, Mexican Heather, Begonia, Tulips, Impatiens, Periwinkle, Pansy, Snapdragon, Flowering Cabbage, Kale, Zinnia, Marigold, Coleus, Verbena, Rose Moss to Caladiums we have the flowers you want.
- Beautiful flowers that last, grow big, and survive the heat.
Buying Criteria for Flower Services
(a few important questions to ask when selecting a pest control company)
- Tell me about your buying process? What flowers can I get? CitiTurf has access to most any variety. We do not buy retail. We buy from multiple vendors so we always have access to the best crops and most desirable varieties and colors.
- Tell me about your installation process? CitiTurf consults with you on the type, color and placement of your flowers. Based on your preferences we hand pick your flowers. We then remove the previous flowers, prepare and amend the soil, delivery the flowers, install and fertilize them. Once complete, we advice you on the best watering practices and make a plan to keep the flowers fertilized and safe from fungus, disease and insects.
- Tell me about your maintenance process? If desired, we are available to periodically stop by and check on your flowers. At first sign of any trouble we can identify the cause and take appropriate action. Likewise, we will continue to feed your flowers regularly to ensure maximum size and health.
- How should I water my flowers? Can you inspect my irrigation system to make sure they are not getting too much or too little water? We will instruct you on exactly how to water your flowers. If you have not installed flowers using CitiTurf before it is wise to check your irrigation system to understand the rate of water delivered to each color bed from the nearest zone. We will identify all potential over and under watering situations.